Friday, December 02, 2005

Website Reception

I am very pleased at the reception my Turbo Crazy website has received from the community. I will be putting up another shot of a stir arm mod soon. Updates will include a little info on using a variac with the TO.

I think I may also use this blog to post roasting notes. Last Sunday's roast of Malabar Gold has been delicious. I am thinking I will roast some Sumatra or Tanzania PB this weekend. I enjoy these two and have grown quite familiar with their flavors roasted in the i-Roast. I am wondering if i will be able to detect flavor differences roast in the Turbo Crazy.

3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEEEEE!!! I'm the first to comment!!!

Chusma

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Woz said...

Sweet!

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool web site Woz. I'm thinking of getting a varaic for my sc/gg too. I would like a little more control whithout having to PID it. That may be a project in the future. Here is a good link with pictures on sc mods. http://biobug.org/coffee/turbo-crazy/sc-mod/

Check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home